Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missy K

I've been talking about getting a nicer newer camera for quite a while now. This weekend, with Dad's help, I finally made a decision on a Canon Rebel XS. So far I'm loving it! It's not super fancy, but it's nice enough I can quickly snap pictures (no delay, yeah!) and it gives me a few more options than a traditional point and shoot camera. My first attempt at being a little more creative was to try and copy a picture I had seen in a scrapbook magazine where a baby's toes were in focus but the body/head were not. Getting the angle on this shot was as difficult as figuring out the focus issues especially since I couldn't get Kennedy to stay sleeping on her back... :) I had a good time playing with the camera in anycase. :)
On to more traditional precious sleeping baby pictures

Such sweet little feet!
My little honey bear waking up
Wide awake and happy! :)
Kennedy can go from zero to sixty with no problem! :)
Am I cute or what?
Am I being naughty???
Naughty or not I sure think I'm funny!
More like hilarious
Maybe just downright hysterical!
Time to catch my breath
or maybe it's time to make some really silly faces
Wild and Crazy Baby Time!
Really Wild and Crazy Baby Time!!!
I am way too funny lol :)
I crack myself up! lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy K, you crack Grammy up, too! Can't wait for that cruise!!! xoxoxo