Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy Baby!

As anyone who has spent much time with Kennedy can attest to she is one busy little girl!!! I even hear Reagan occasionally telling her "Kennedy, you are a busy body girl." Actually, Reagan has figured out a pretty clever way to tell on Kennedy without really tattling. If Kennedy is about to get into some type of mischief that I'm not seeing Reagan pipes up with "Mommy, what is Kennedy doing?" It is said very innocently of course. ;) Anyhoo... yesterday afternoon for some reason Reagan was wanting to read books under our desk in our office. Kennedy was playing with some toys I had set out for her by our feet when I heard something and noticed she was gone. I looked out from under the desk we were under and saw she had climbed up in our computer desk and was on top of our printer. She went back at it again today while I was quickly checking e-mail - boy does she move fast! I mean I was sitting in front of the computer and printer and she got herself all the way up and in before I noticed what she was doing. Without saying anything further let me please present Kennedy's new climbing apparatus...


Kennedy was trying her hardest to get back into the desk further but not even little Miss Houdini herself could figure out how to squeeze through that small space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a WILD and CRAZY baby - can't wait to see her again - and her big sister and Mommy and Daddy, of course! xoxoxox Grammy

Martin LaBar said...

These are just tooo cute; what a climber she is!! You take such great pictures depicting personality, Anna. Reagan is just so clever...to tattler with appearing to tattle, what a subtle, clever one she is. Maybe she will be a politician! I thought Riley was a busy, quick, scary little boy.
You're not going to be able to turn your back any time soon; unless little Miss Reagan continues to hone her subtle skills...XXXXOOOO to both girls.
Great Aunt Faye

Martin LaBar said...

How quickly Kennedy's success turned from a pleased look to a "What I have got myself into look." Then, hey maybe there's a way out of here, and finally, "Is it possible I could lie day?" I'll say it again, I LOVE this series!! Great Aunt Faye