Thursday, September 24, 2009

Duck Costume

Let me first say, I love this duck or chicken or whatever it is costume! I think it has got to be the cutest Halloween costume ever made! :) I've been trying to decide what the girls should be this year (especially because there are some contests on the cruise we're going on) and so I decided to try Reagan's costume from last year on her. As you may recall she loved wearing this costume last year. She loved it this year too. As a matter of fact she kept wearing it all day! So cute and so funny! lol :)
~
Nap time
Dinner time (note her interesting way to eat a hamburger - bun in one hand and burger in the other)
Even though it still fit Reagan I was curious to see if it would fit Kennedy. While it was a little big it fit pretty well and I don't know which of my girls is cuter in this costume. What can I say? It just makes me smile and I love it!!! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls just make me smile!!! Love you all lots-see you in about 11 hours - woo hoo!!!! xoxoxox Grammy

Sudlow said...

Did you use a pattern? If so, where did you get it?

Unknown said...

Hi im looking fornthis costume is there an online store where i can buy?