Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! We have been super busy lately and we're looking forward to things slowing down a bit. I will try to get you all as updated as possible but it will probably take me a bit to catch up. To get us started I thought I would share some sweet and funny sleeping pictures of the girls.
~
Kennedy with her pink lamb from Uncle Nathan, blanket from Ms. Mo'mina and the boys, and the seahorse from Great Grandma Ruth - all sleeping neccesities! :)
While in Illinois for Easter I found Reagan like this one morning. I wonder what on earth she could have been dreaming about...
I went to check on Reagan this morning and found her sleeping under the bed. I ran to get the camera but in the process woke her up. I still thought it was funny. lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Kennedy is SOOOOOO sweet and Miss Reagan is TOOOOOO funny - hugs and kisses to both - Grammy hopes to be hugging and kissing them herself in 8 hours (or less!) See you soon ! Grammy