Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reagan's Caterpillar Cake

Reagan had a very special birthday cake this year. Grandma Pat made an incredible Caterpillar Cake especially for Reagan. It was so cool!
Reagan decided she needed to try a bite right away. :)
Yummy!
Even though this is out of order I thought you all might enjoy seeing some of the assembly of the cake. Pat truly does incredible cakes and we sure appreciated her putting this one together for Miss Reagan! :)

Grammy worked on the twizzler smile

Putting on the "2" candle antennas



1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

What a fun loving group! Such sweet looking kids. And, the birthday cake
was really GREAT! I loved it!! Wish
I could have joined Chaz with a chocolate section. Heidi looks really cute with the two pony tails!
I'd say that Reagan had a memorable day; I especially enjoyed the picture of her with riding the horse with her hair flying in all directions. As for the picture of Kennedy finding her toes; I love that stage, what a great pose.
Great Aunt Faye