Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Check Ups and Firsts

Today we had Reagan's 2 year appointment and Kennedy's 4 month appointment (I know Kennedy is 5 months but because of the incredible amount of shots and minor controversy around them I don't mind letting the appointments slide a bit - besides we've been a little busy this last month! lol :). The doctor was happy with both the girl's development. He asked me if Reagan talks yet and I said yes, he then asked if she spoke in sentences yet and I said yes. Reagan then proceeded to tell him about our bumble bee (BTW do the big bumblebees sting?) experience at the park yesterday. Her story (lately all Reagan's stories start out with her asking the question "What happenned?" and then she proceeds to answer her own question) goes something like this:
~
"What happenned? Bumble bee. Bumble bee flew into Reagan's goldfish bag. Bumble bee mad and grumpy. Be careful. Be quiet."
~
The pediatrician said Reagan was pretty impressive and he didn't need to ask any more developmental questions. lol :)
~
Here are the girl's stats:
Reagan is in the 75th-90th percentile for height and weight. Her head circumferance is in the 90th percentile. At 15lbs 13ozs Kennedy is in the 50th-75th percentile for weight which is also where she is for height. Her head circumferance is in the 50th percentile.
~
I don't have doctor pics but I do have a couple Kennedy milestone pictures from Sunday, April 26. Kennedy had her first cereal and first bath. As you can see from the pictures below she is enjoying both! :)

~

Helping Daddy get the spoon and more importantly the food into the mouth - faster Daddy!




Bathtime is fun!






Kennedy has been loving her feet and toes the last couple weeks. While in the bathtub on Sunday she was absolutely fascinated by her knee. Go figure...

All cleaned up (as Reagan would say) and super smiley!

Thank you to Aunt Kim for Kennedy's purple Winnie the Pooh outfit. Thank you to Grammy for Kennedy's lamb baby towel. I also want to send a delinquent thank you to Grandma Karen for the outfit Kennedy is wearing in her 5 month "duck" picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want Reagan to watch me molestingkennedy first while she rubs herpussy for me, I am going to go slow with kennedy and enjoy her baby is the best, then she
can watch me doing Reagan, for Reagan her littleass Is ready at her age too, I won't go all the way in just enough she gets to feel mecum