Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reagan's Presents

Oops! I meant the presents to come after the cake, oh well! I wish there was an easy way to switch the order of posts or even just the pictures with in posts. I always have to delete and reload if I do it in the wrong order. Does anyone know a trick I don't know? Remember anyone can make comments on the blog now so please feel free to let me know how to move pictures and posts around easily if it's possible. Thanks!
~
Anyhoo... back to Reagan's party. After Chuck E Cheese's we opened presents at the house. Thanks to everyone who sent or brought a gift for Reagan!
~
Reagan opening her bike from Grandma Pat and Pappy
Reagan was very excited about the bike and immiditely exclaimed "I have a bike!" (all week long she had been watching the neighbor girls ride bike and telling me "I don't have a bike")
Like Christmas Reagan wanted to enjoy every present she opened. That process was taking a bit too long for Chaz and Heidi (Anna was sleeping) so they decided to help Reagan out a bit. :)

Grammy found some small Disney figurines for Reagan's birthday and she loved them just as I expected she would. While it's easy to find beanie baby size figures for some reason I've had difficulty finding small ones that would be easy to carry with us. Thank you Grammy and Pa!

No comments: