Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reagan's Frist B-Day Slumber Party

Reagan had her first birthday slumber party on Monday night. Uncle Darin and Elise came in with Brendan and Alaina so Heidi decided to spend the night too.
~
Here are the girls with marker "microphones" singing and dancing together on stage
Heidi trying to ride bike while Reagan puts toys in the back and Brendan pushes the lion
Time for bed and lots of giggling. At one point the two of them reminded me of two preteen girls just having a great time giggling away. They made me laugh so hard and they laughed all the harder because I was laughing. They are too funny.
Hugs
Aunt Dorothy/Mommy reading a goodnight book
(side note - sometimes my daughter amazes me - she just saw me upload the picture above and said "reading 'When the Elephant Walks'" How on earth did she remember that?)
~
Two sleeping beauties - it only took them about 45 minutes to settle down enough to fall asleep
Heidi made it in the same bed all night. Well, actually Reagan was kicking her out so she slept part of the night on the floor. After I put Reagan in her bed, however, Heidi was able to enjoy a peaceful nights sleep. Here's a picture of Miss Heidi sound asleep Tuesday morning.
When I went to check on Reagan and get a picture of her in the morning this was what I found...
Where was she? On the floor in the corner of her bedroom. Who knows how or why she ended up there. She's such a goofy little grape sometimes! lol :)

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

Wish I could sleep such again with such beauty and innocence!! SOOO
precious.

Great Aunt Faye