Friday, April 17, 2009

Kennedy's First Swing

The weather here is beautiful today so I decided to take Kennedy out for her first swing ride. She loved it and stayed in the swing for quite a while.
~
So happy! So silly!
So serious!
Swinging together
Reagan on the "red swing"
Reagan wanted to swing in this swing so I thought it would be nice to get a picture of them swinging next to each other. Boy was I wrong! Reagan did not want to swing the same direction as Kennedy. What kind of a crazy idea was that!?!?!
For some reason it was alright to change swings and swing in the same direction so I was excited about this picture. Actually Reagan wasn't happy with me here either. She wanted me to be swinging in the third swing. She actually told me to "put camera down." lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, that baby girl needs sun glasses! xoxox Grammy