Monday, March 9, 2009

This and That

Kennedy tried out her bouncer for the first time last Friday - March 6. We had to put some books under it so her feet could touch the floor but overall I think she's enjoying the opportunity to be vertical on her own vs lying on the floor.

Reagan showing Kennedy how to turn on the music
Yesterday Reagan found "Gordon" and absolutely loved him! It was an "I love you" present Grammy had left for Reagan for when she was having a bad day. We weren't having a bad day yesterday but once Reagan found him we obviously couldn't take it away because she was so excited!!! :) Thank you Grammy.!


Sweet baby! :)
Rolling away :)
Reagan has discovered the Pack N Play is a great place to play - especially since she can climb in and out on her own. Here she is wearing her sunglasses from Uncle Chuck and using my phone to pretend to call people. The funniest call I heard was as follows "Hello Arla! I pooping!"


Last week Reagan found my "Build-A-Bear" cat from Brittany. She really liked the hat and decided to wear it herself.
We thought we'd let Kennedy try it out too. :)
Twice in the last week Reagan has told me she'd like to hold Kennedy. The funniest part is once she is holding her she tells me "Get camera." lol :) The first time I was home alone and so I couldn't leave Kennedy with her. By the time I got back with Kennedy and the camera Reagan didn't want to hold her anymore. The second time Tim was here to run and get the camera. Reagan was being so sweet and Kennedy just smiled and smiled. Unfortunately I somehow only got these two goofy shots. I still think it's so sweet and funny that Reagan wanted to hold Kennedy and have a picture taken that I had to go ahead and share the pictures - even if they are not so great... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have pictures of Kennedy in that little sun dress - I loved that one when Reagan wore it! I love the sun dress Reagan is wearing, too and I'm so glad she loved Gordon. Grammy sure loves and misses those girls - and their Mommy and Daddy, too! :)