Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Attempt at a Sisters Picture

I'm not giving up on getting a great picture of my girls together! While packing I discovered a snowman outfit I never put Kennedy in this winter. Since it's a little nippy around here this week I put it on her yesterday. Reagan saw it and was excited about "Frosty." That said I dug out Reagan's Frosty dress which happenned to be the same colors (complete coincidence - believe me if I'd realized I'd had this outfit I would have been taking pictures before this :). Anyhoo... silly me I thought I might get lucky and get Reagan to agree to some sister/Frosty pictures. lol :)
~
What a sweet baby!
Nothing like a good book!

Kennedy truly enjoys watching Reagan
After Reagan refused to sit with Kennedy and threw a fit (I should have included those pictures but decided to have mercy on my screaming 2 year old) it occurred to me to just tell her I was handing her Kennedy. What do you know she sat on the couch and willing took her for a few shots anyway. My camera just isn't quick enough and I'm not smart enough yet to anticipate the exact moments Reagan and Kennedy are both going to smile and look at the camera. It's definitely a steep learning curve here...

So, I'm not entirely merciful. Here's Reagan completely done with the photo taking session. lol :)

2 comments:

DnE said...

It is so much fun reading about your girls. They always seem to hit the developmental milestone around the same time. I love to read about it! Yay!
We are suffering similar problems with Brendan and Alaina photos. The lack of cooperation between them must be coordinated somehow, I'm sure of it!

DnE said...

The photo of Reagan when she was finished with the pictures is classic! I believe most of my photos catch that attitude! :)