Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Haydn

When I went to take Kennedy's 4 month "Duck" picture Haydn was already on the bed snuggled up with the duck. I took a quick cute picture and then shooed poor Haydn off the bed while Kennedy still had plenty of smiles. :)
Yesterday I went to check on Reagan during her nap and found her all snuggled up to Haydn. Aren't they precious???


I accidentally woke Reagan up during my photo shoot. I figured that might happen but decided it was worth it and the bonus was getting a few cute pics of her awake with Haydn too! :)
"Loving" Haydn
We've been trying to teach Reagan to let the cats smell her hand first before she pets them. I'm not sure Haydn is entirely appreciative of our efforts...
While Reagan is obviously loving her time with Haydn I think he may have preferred her asleep. lol :)

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

Really sweet pictures of Reagan napping with Haydn, also a cute wake up call for both. I can tell that Reagan was probably happier than Haydn.

As for the "steep learning curve" for timing perfect pictures with the two girls, you're probably quite correct to realize it may take a while. Like I said in my earlier comment; with time they'll perform well together. You may be required to share some unposed photos until then...we LOVE all of
the photos...so no problems here!!

Great Aunt Faye