Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Lueker girls!!!
Reagan discovered this CD case a couple of days ago and has determined it's her computer. She likes to "play" and "type" on her "puter." :)
Happy baby! :)
Kennedy has really been getting into her bouncer lately.

Reagan has been getting really good at helping to entertain Kennedy in the last week or so. Even though Kennedy is obviously not capable of truly playing with Reagan I think Reagan is finding her more interesting now that she can reach for, hold and watch different toys.

Can you believe with all these shades of green bows I didn't have one that would match Reagan's sweater this morning? My poor girls have such a hard life! It's obviously time to get more bows!!! lol :)

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

They're both surely growing.

Martin LaBar said...

Two HAPPY little ones! I loved the picture of all the GREEN bows!!!

I'm with Martin, not only are they growing, but Reagan is so mature; I can't decide whether to be happy or sad about this fact???!!!

Great Aunt Faye