Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tummy time for Kennedy

Kennedy has kept rolling along and being a little wiggle worm in general. I caught a roll in action today when I put her on the floor for some tummy time.
~
Sweet baby :)
Ready
Set
Roll!!!
Checking out some animals that Grandma Karen and Grandpa Jim gave Kennedy for Christmas. Reagan loves these animals and was not happy with me when I put them on the floor for Kennedy to look at.


Even though Reagan wasn't happy about sharing the animals and nearly sat on Kennedy's head when I first put her down I could not convince her to flop nicely next to Kennedy for a cute picture. Once I scooped Kennedy up, however, Reagan immidiately flopped down on her tummy. She's such a little stinker sometimes! lol :)


Thank you to Grandma Karen for the cute matching outfits the girls are wearing!

~

I hope to get holiday pictures up on the blog this weekend when Tim is home to watch the girls. I have pretty close to a thousand pictures to sort through!

No comments: