Friday, January 23, 2009

Picture Time! :)

While I was taking Kennedy's 2 month duck pictures I thought I might capture a cute picture or two of the girls together. The challenge of course is getting Reagan to agree to that. With some help from a flying paci that was landing on ears, nose, belly, etc. we managed to get a couple of funny pictures.
~
Do you seriously think I'm going to sit still next to Kennedy and smile for you???
Two sweet girls
I must have done something really funny here to get such big grins from both girls :)
Kennedy being super smiley without a wild and crazy big sister

Kennedy's favorite things
~
We have three items which are necessities for Kennedy going to sleep; a paci, the incredibly soft and fluffy blanket Ms. Mo'mina and the boys gave Kennedy when she was born, and the musical seahorse Great Grandma Ruth gave Kennedy for Christmas. These items make for a very happy 2 month old baby! :)

No comments: