Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reagan's First Haircut

On Monday afternoon Reagan received her first haircut at The Cutting Edge in Baxter by our friend Brenda Cannon. We weren't sure how Reagan would react but she did fantastic! Of course a little help from Grammy and some fruit snacks never hurt anything either. lol :) The only point Reagan really got upset was when it was my turn to have my hair cut. I don't know what she thought was going to happen to me but we had to convince her I would be alright. She then walked around the shop alternately saying "Mommy hair cut" and "Mommy okay, Mommy okay." What a little nut! lol :)
Before
After
Getting ready
Having fun :)
Eating fruitsnacks - yum!
Finished up and ready to go (once we finish the fruit snacks of course)
Thank you Ms. Brenda for such a cute hair cut!

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

I agree, Miss Reagan has a VERY cute haircut...I love the way that it fringes around her forehead and face.

I actually thought that she'd already had a cute; I guess she's just too cute with or without a cut!

Great Aunt Faye