Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great Grandma LaBar's Doll Cradle

Today Reagan was playing with a doll cradle her Great Great Grandfather Matthew made for her Great Grandma LaBar when she was a little girl. At first I was just taking pictures of her enjoying the cradle but as you can see Reagan got progressively goofy with her favorite characters (Sesame Street, Backyardigans, & Little Einsteins) and the cradle.
~
Putting babies to sleep
Reagan has been getting increasingly good at using her imagination. She decided the cradle would make a good boat.
Having fun in the "boat"
Maybe more toys would enjoy the "boat" ride?
Just how many toys can we fit? Reagan just kept asking me to hand her more of her toys.
There's definitately room for Myrtle the Turtle!
I'm pretty sure there's room for the frog puppet too!
Then Reagan realized she couldn't get out or in her words she was "stuck in the muck." After a few attempts everything or rather everyone went tumbling out. lol :)

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Just TOO cute (for pictures), so how did you manage to get them! I LOVE both sequences. The way you were able to get the sequence from thought to roll and over for Kennedy made me feel as though I could see it. Also, so typical that Reagan loves Kennedy's toys and wouldn't consider getting beside her for a picture, though thought it a great idea to do so after she was removed!

The other beautiful sequence of "stuffing" all her animals in the "boat" with her was like seeing all the thought to action in slow motion. Great shots!!

Thanks for sharing your lovely girls with us, and good luck on sorting though all those holiday pictures.

If you continue to scrapbook, you'll need a special room for them by the time they are both 18!!

I've done some of my favorites in calendars, which took three calendars for just me, plus the one that Stacy made in Michigan, this year. What DIFFICULT decisions!!!

Love to you four,

Great Aunt Faye

Tim and Anna said...

Thank you for your sweet thoughts! I love that your comments are captured here on the blog! I wish more people would do the same!!! :)