Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who's Who???

After seeing the pictures I posted of Kennedy earlier today (Happy Baby) it occurred to me how much she reminded me of Reagan at this age. It just so happened that Kennedy was wearing an outfit Reagan wore at the same age when we visited Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jen in Alaska so I decided to take a few comparison pics. What do you think? Do our girls look like sisters? Can you tell who is who?



The first and third pictures are Kennedy and the second and fourth are Reagan. :)

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Two adorable little ones! I LOVE Reagan's jumper and Kennedy is a gorgeous baby. She looks adorable in the little sweater outfit and cap. They look so much alike. Reagan just continues to look more adorable!

Great Aunt Faye

DnE said...

Oh my goodness! Anna, they are both so cute and quite alike!