Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playdate with the Montantes

Last Friday Liz, Olivia and Audrey came over to our house for a playdate. We haven't seen them since before the holidays and Kennedy was born so it was nice to finally get together again! Thanks for coming! :)
Thursday was Olivia's 3rd birthday so I made cupcakes ahead of time for the girls to decorate and eat after lunch.
Reagan decorating her cupcake (21 mon)
Audrey enjoying her cupcake (18 mon)
Poor Kennedy (2 mon) didn't get to decorate or eat any cupcakes...
The reason Reagan is in a diaper in these next few pics is because we had an explosive diaper that went up her back. When I went and got new clothes for her to wear she didn't want to put them on. Actually if you'll notice in the first couple pictures above, I had the girls in matching pink dresses from Grandpa Pat. Kennedy also had an explosive diaper so they both put on some loungy PJs in preperation for naptime. I guess we'll be cute matching girls another day. :)
~
I know there are a number of these pictures that are basically the same but they are so sweet I just couldn't choose between them. Olivia got the little girls to hold hands and go back and forth between the rooms. She also had them doing "Ring Around the Rosies." It was absolutely priceless! I've got to figure out how to download video!!!

Reagan is hugging Olivia in this picture and saying "I'm so happy to see you" :)
Sweet Girlfriends

Thank you for the adorable clothes for Kennedy and the babydoll for Reagan! We hope to see you girls again soon!

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

Well, what are you waiting for? We love videos too, though there's something more tangible about a still picture. I think that videos would be very much appreciated by the girls when they get older.

The three look sooo sweet; little girls really seem to be mostly SUGAR, maybe a little spice. As for the diaper picture of Reagan; I've treasured "diaper only" pictures that I have of Rory and Riley. They just flatter those little bodies so well!

I have a pictures of Rory in each diaper size...wearing only a diaper. I missed one of Riley in his Size 1 diaper, but have one of the three other sizes. They were all chosen for his first calendar.

Way to go Miss Reagan...a potty picture! Girls normally train earlier than little boys.

Love Kennedy sleeping with Daddy!

Great Aunt Faye