Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cute Kid Pictures

Here are a few cute pictures I've taken of the girls over the last couple of weeks that for one reason or the other didn't get posted. They are not in any sort of order (not even chronological) just some random pictures I enjoyed taking of my munchkins. :)
~
As I'm sure I've mentioned before Reagan loves to read. Last week when I got out of the shower I found her on the couch with all these books stacked around her. I thought it was so sweet and so Reagan!

Making another selection
This picture is probably about the oldest one on here and I think was taken closer to the beginning of January. Kennedy loves being snuggled up and/or swaddled. For a while Tim was calling her his baby burrito because that's what he thought she looked like all bundled up.
Here Kennedy is enjoying the Superbowl on Sunday. She watched it so intently for quite a while. Then she started rolling and rolled both left and right about 10 times. That's the first time I've seen her roll so many times in a row. We'd put her on her belly and over she would go. Then to top it off right before bed she rolled from her back to her front for the first time. We think Kennedy might be an athlete in the making! :)
This picture is a little older and dates back to Inauguration Day. I don't know if it was because I was watching it or what, but Reagan flopped herself down on the couch and watched a good part of the Inauguration Cermony.
Apparently the Backyardigans and Oscar the Grouch were interested in Obama's Inauguration as well :)
Reagan was a bit under the weather earlier this week. On Monday she wanted to watch "Ice Age" so we all crashed on our bed and had a very loungy day. I went to get something for Reagan and when I came back Mendelssohn had made himself at home with the girls so I couldn't resist taking a few quick pictures. :) At Mendelssohn's last yearly check-up he weighed over 16 lbs. So if you think he looks bigger than Kennedy in these pictures it's not just the angle, he does in fact weigh several pounds more than her. :)

A couple of weeks ago Reagan began talking more and more about the toilet. We're not stressed about her being potty trained at this age but we figured if she was interested we might as well take advantage of that. She has gone back and forth with being interested but has successfully used it three mornings before bath time. Way to go Reagan!
~
Our first attempt :) Singing the "Eensty Weensty Spider" - Out Came the Sun...
Daddy and Kennedy taking an evening nap together after he got home from work last night

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Wish I could looks SO PRETTY when I feel under the weather. Both girls just make me want to snuggle, hug them. If I feel bad, I want no one to see me because I look so bad, and would likely still be in my yucky PJs, without a bow in my hair...in fact, my hair would also look lousy! You, however, have two precious girls, and one innocent and peacefully sleeping baby!

Great Aunt Faye

DnE said...

Reagan is a gorgeous little girl! And seeing Kennedy look so much like her you know she will be equally as beautiful (I think she is an adorable baby)!

I'm sure you are enjoying the cold and flu season as much as we are here. Two babies are exponentially more difficult.