Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reagan & Kennedy

Reagan decided Kennedy needed her pacifier this afternoon and was quite determined to help her take it even though Kennedy kept spitting it back out. What a nice big sister!

Playing together with one of Kennedy's Christmas gifts from Grnadma Karen and Grandpa Jim
And then I thought I might get some cute pictures of the girls together... I should have stopped while I was ahead with the three pictures above but here are the best and/or funniest pictures I took this afternoon of my sweet girls. lol :)
~
Reagan being very dramatic about not wanting her picture taken with Kennedy
Do we have to do this?
Maybe it's worth it for a fruit snack?
Are we pathetic or what?
Time to call it quits!
If I keep trying I know that sooner or later I will get a super cute picture of them together! lol :)

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

I loved this series of pictures! The look-alike sisters in look-alike
outfits. I recognize, I think, the same color that Rory and Riley have. Your captions go very well with the pictures, Anna! Now, WHERE have I seen this type procedure before?? At least the last picture is entertaining to Kennedy. What a nice smile she has. Even big sister seemed much more cooperative after her fruit treat...aren't we all...

Great Aunt Faye

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Reagan are so funny - she is such a little drama queen - I love it! Grammy