Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chase and Gigi Sliger's Wedding

On Sunday, January 11, I went to Memphis to see Chase Sliger marry Gigi Snowden. I started baby-sitting for the Sliger's when Chase was in kindergarten and Chase is the first one of my former baby-sitting kids to get married. I can't believe it!!! Chase and the Sligers have been so very special to us over the years that I couldn't miss the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and the first Greek Orthodox wedding I've ever attended. We wish Chase and Gigi all the very best in their marriage!
~
Mr. and Mrs. Chase Sliger
Cutting the cake
Haley and Anna
Matthew, Haley and Andy (Haley's boyfriend)
Thank you to Kelly for giving up her Sunday and driving to Memphis with me! Thank you also to Grammy and Pa who watched the girls and missed the wedding so I could go!

No comments: