Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Naptime

Reagan has never been a great napper and lately she's been even more challenging than usual. There were two days last week she refused to take a nap at all. Today while I was busy remaking our bed with clean sheets she got mad at me for not helping her up on the bed. I asked her something about going up stairs and off she went by herself. While I was finishing up in our bedroom I thought it sounded a bit quite upstairs. When I got up there to my amazement this is what I found! I guess even Reagan sometimes needs a nap!!!

Thank you to Grandma Sherry for the cute dress and tights Reagan has on. Thank you also for all the super cool books and packages you've been sending the last several weeks!!! Sorry I haven't had my camera around but Reagan loves everything - especially the dresses and the colorful dragon book! :)

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

She's just too cute, too sweet asleep on that sofa, which dwarfs her. I love those tights she's wearing, and remember the little denim outfit with embroidery around the top. She's adorable in it; the bow matches it perfectly. What is the title of the alligator book? It looks like fun. HEY, it's not long now until daughter #2 makes an appearance. Any news there? We were thrilled with the pictures of Alaina. We're anticipating Little Miss Kennedy!! Looks like our families may have great grands with birthdays in Nov., Dec.??, and Jan.!!!

God's blessings on you four,

Great Aunt Faye

Martin LaBar said...

I should have said: or maybe two great grands in November?? Aren't your babies supposed to be about two weeks apart?

Great Aunt Faye