Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall in Cameron Station

The weather has been so nice here for most of the last week and I really wanted to capture some of the fall colors. It's a good thing I went out last week because there was just enough wind and rain to take must of the leaves down this weekend. Happy Fall everyone!
Our "old" house - for those of you who don't know we closed October 31 but don't have to move until March 31 - we'll keep you posted as to where we're headed next
I'm not much of a photographer but these were the trees I really wanted a picture of. This row of trees is always so beautiful in the Fall. They were such a brilliant red last fall but I never got around to taking a picture. Someday when they are mature enough to reach over the road they will be gorgeous!

No comments: