Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July in Review

I'm feeling pretty close to hopelessly behind in this blog at this point so here's my best attempt to at least quickly get caught up with the month of July... :)
~
Tim was able to schedule a week off between his new and old jobs. It was so nice to have a relaxing week together in Lexington. During that week Tim decided to take Reagan to her first movie. They went to see "Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs" and Reagan loved it!

Kennedy ready for some one on one time with Mommy

I started running some water for the girls bath last week and then went to get their clothing to wear. I came back and found them like this and thought it was so super cute!

Thought this was a cute pic but boy was it hard to get them both looking up and smiling at the same time!

Last weekend Kennedy enjoyed her first popsicle (thank you to Grammy for leaving them for the girls!)



I loved this picture because Kennedy was crossing her legs



Needless to say Reagan enjoys a popsicle, or two, or three as well...

Reagan received a package from Grandma Pat this last weekend with a number of "Dora the Explorer" items which is a current favorite in our household. She immidiately took off her beloved crocs and put on her new Dora sandals and as you can see she is hugging her water bottle. lol :)

I have spent so many hours painting our bedroom! I tried 8 or 9 different colors before settling on this. If it hadn't been for the fact that furniture was being delivered, so I had to decide, I might still be at it... In the end we decided on a color called Darby Creek and did a stripe with the same color in a semi-gloss. It's amazing how much work (or rather time) that sort of thing takes.

While it might have taken a while to put the tape up for the stripes it took Reagan no time at all to pull it down and boy did she have fun doing it!



Near the end she discovered she could do two at a time and lie down on the floor instead of backing up. What a goof!

Reagan received this dress from Aunt Arla in the mail this week. When the package arrived and we saw it was from Aunt Arla to Reagan she said "That was so nice of Aunt Arla to send a package to me." The first dress we pulled out was so cute and Reagan exclaimed "It's Magnificent!" Tim was just saying that he is really enjoing all of the adjectives Reagan has started using (she frequently tells us she is doing a wonderful job eating or a beautiful or a wonderful job coloring) but that is the first time I had heard magnificent. The dress below was the second and only other dress in the box deemed to be "magnificent." This morning when I got it out for Reagan to wear she told me she would be "adorable." What a little nut!

I'm not sure about adorable but definitely wild and crazy as she watched herself dance in front of the mirror!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics - LOVE those girls! Can't wait to see them next weekend! xoxoxox Grammy

Anonymous said...

I love the way kennedy sucks I just wish it was mycock she was sucking, my great niece started to suck mine at 6 months