Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

A couple of weeks ago Aunt Jen tagged me (thanks a bunch!) to list 6 random thoughts/ habits/ quirks, about me. I like pictures more than words on our blog so I'll do my best to keep this brief.

1) Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby!!! My best friend, Kelly, got me started on this hobby shortly before I became pregnant with Reagan and I'm completely hooked! The only problem is I don't have anyone close by to scrapbook with. :( I think it's so much more fun in a group because you can get advice and share ideas (not to mention all the extra stickers/letters/paper you accumulate). I have to give Tim props though because in a pinch he is very sweet and willing to give me ideas. I'd really like to have a scrapbook party sometime with Jodi and Karoline in Wisconsin as well as Dorothy and Elise in Michigan (or where ever we manage to hook up). In the meantime I'm very much looking forward to scrapbooking with Kelly and Brenda in Tennessee in April! :)

2) I guess this goes along with scrapbooking, or maybe it's the reason I love scrapbooking, but in anycase I am a picture person. I love pictures!!! I enjoy taking, seeing everyone elses, and sharing pictures in general. So please keep your blogs updated because I love to look at all of your pictures and cute kids!!!

3) Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I especially love the ocean and beaches and for some random reason I can't explain I can't wait for Tim to take me to FIJI. :) No idea when we might make it but I'm dying to go! I also can't wait to take our kids to Egypt and on a Safari. I think you have to be at least 12 years old for a Safari, however, so that will be a while...

4) I do not like clutter. Getting too much stuff and junk really bugs me. I'd rather have a few things I truly love than a bunch of stuff.

5) Even though I don't like clutter I'm terrible at controlling it! I have an especially difficult time getting rid of things people have given me even if it's not something I would have chosen or wanted. Tim is even worse than me, however, as he has a sentimental attachment to everything!

6) I throughly love and enjoy every minute of being a stay at home mom. I have so much fun spending my time with Miss Reagan!!! I'm so glad Tim has been completely supportive of my desire to stay at home with her and any future children. I have enjoyed having the opportunity to see her develop and look forward to all her future milestones. I can't believe she's nearly a year old but on the otherhand it's hard to believe she hasn't always been a part of our lives. She is such a sweet and loving little girl and we are blessed to have her in our life! :)

I'm tagging Aunt Kayci, Elise, Jane and Emily!!! I hope you all appreciate it as much as I did and I can't wait to learn a little more about you! lol :)

No comments: