Sunday, March 9, 2008

More fun with Grandpa and Grandma

Thank you so much to Grandpa Ted and Grandma Sherry for sharing a week of their spring break with us! We had a wonderful time and appreciate everything you did for and with us while you were here. We're looking forward to seeing you at Easter along with the Lueker clan in Illinois in just a couple of weeks!
~
Playing the piano with Grandpa
Reagan is more washed out than I would like in this picture but I love her reflection in the piano
As with her little piano Reagan likes to turn the pages of music as much, or maybe more, than playing the instrument

Checking out the Cukoo Clock
There's that Cukoo bird!
Playing Peek-a-Boo with Grandpa and Grandma
I found you Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.