Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday

We thought we would take a few pictures after church this morning. I'm actually wanting to get a family picture taken in these outfits so I wanted to see how they looked on film. Thank you Grandma Sherry for the dress!
I didn't originally post this picture with a comment but now that I look at it again I believe it needs one. This week Reagan has learned to point at things she wants. It's been great because it cuts down on her frustration level drastically as we now understand what she would like or need. The flip side is our little dictator believes she should naturally and automatically receive anything she points too; including us. lol :) She did not particularily want to stand in this picture and was wanting me to pick her up, hence the pointing. We have our very own little Uncle Sam; I want you!


Thank you for the matching doll dress too!
Checking out the "palms" from church (we know this isn't really a palm branch, I can't remember why our church uses these instead)
Mendelossohn checking out the palm branches too

No comments: