Friday, October 9, 2009

Mickey Mouse Here We Come!

Packed up and ready to go! Now all we need is a Daddy!!! :)
Sweet girls snuggling with blankets in front of the door. Maybe this means we'll get good naps in the car?!?!?
Tim should be headed out shortly so I'm logging off for now but we sure are excited about the trip! This morning when Reagan woke up I was super excited and I asked "Reagan, do you know what today is?!?!?!?" She got super excited, had a huge grin on her face and exclaimed "No!" lol :) I was sure from her expression she was going to tell me what today was but this was much funnier. lol :) Have a great week everyone, I know we will!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't Wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures! Have a great trip!

Martin LaBar said...

Reagan and Kennedy are just too cooperative to be "real"; how do you get such great photos ALL the time? They are just soooo precious. I can't imagine Rory and Riley staying still for similar pictures, nor would Rich or Stacy be prepared with a camera that they could find quickly. You have a real knack, Anna, and your girls are such good little models. They "shine" on camera even when they're tired and packed to leave for a long cruise! Thanks for sharing yourselves, them, with us on the way. We're very grateful to have been able to spend that special time with your family! Aunt Faye