Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sisters

Since Kennedy is 3 weeks old today I thought it would be fun to have a little sisters photo shoot in some coordinating sweaters and hats I had picked up for the girls.
Kissing baby Kennedy
Reagan decided it was time for the hats to come off and time to wear bows
"Lounging"
Sweet sisters
Not great pictures of their faces but I thought it was so cute that they both crossed their legs


"Hug" - That's what Reagan told Daddy before laying her head down on his shoulder
One picture of open eyes :)
Kennedy had her two week appointment last Monday and weighed 8lb 5oz. She is currently in the 75 percentile for both height and weight.

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

SOOOO sweet. SOOOO cute. I love Reagan's expressions and the matching outfits. Like you, I also thought it darling that both little girls crossed their legs!

Again, thanks for sharing!

Great Aunt Faye