Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ripley's Aquarium

While we were in Myrtle Beach we visited the Ripley's Aquarium. Reagan hasn't shown much interest in fish so I wasn't sure what she would think. Unfortunately she wasn't impressed with the aquarium and kept telling us "No" every time we pointed something out or asked if she liked it. Oh well... we still had a nice time with the Stiriz family.
~
Kelly & Anna and Anna & Reagan outside the aquarium The crew riding through/under the aquarium
The one and only creature Reagan approved of was the turtle pictured below Viewing the Jellyfish with Pa
Posing with Mom

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

I just finished viewing all your latest pictures while you were enjoying Mrytle Beach...my favorites were of Reagan running "off" the pictures at the beach, she and her Grammy in the tube, her hair in two pony tails, she and her Grammy loving the turtle, and her lounging on the chair...which would be a favorite activity of mine, if I could find some shade. Of course, I'd not be so well dressed! Looks like you found time for many activities. I loved the shot of the beach as viewed from your room!

Love to all, Great Aunt Faye