Friday, October 17, 2008

Prayers for Strangers

I don't know how many of you monitor other people's blogs but I follow a few of families who are struggling with serious diseases. I don't know these families I have just found them and others through links of family and friends blogs. Many of the blogs are so inspirational. I can't imagine how the families stay so strong in their faith or how they are able to openly share their feelings with strangers. These are two families which in particular seem to need some additional prayers at the moment for the situations they are going through. If you have time, you might want to take a few minutes to check them out. If nothing else, these sites always help me gain perspective on whatever issues I may be dealing with and feel so thankful to have a healthy and happy family. My thoughts and prayers are definately with the Lawrensons and Zauggs right now and I pray and hope a miracle presents itself for both of these families.
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
http://www.whynotaidan.com/

No comments: