Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sunglasses and Outdoor Fun

We discovered last weekend that Reagan likes wearing sunglasses. When you put them on her she leaves them on. Yesterday was so beautiful we went outside for an excuse to wear sunglasses and take some pics. As you can see she played for a while wearing her sunglasses. :)


We've put Reagan's sunglasses on top of her head before but I haven't ever seen her do it. I was pretty impressed when she pushed them up there all by herself. I don't know that she could do it again but I was impressed with her efforts yesterday. :)
Next she decided to push them round to the back but they didn't stay in this position for long. :)
Fun in the sun after sunglasses...
Stopping to smell the roses
Reagan had fun picking up rose petals, leaves, and mulch along the way so I guess the Gazebo seemed like a good place to stop and inspect her loot.

No comments: