Friday, June 13, 2008

So Cool at the Pool

As the weather has warmed up Reagan and I have been enjoying spending time at the community pool. As you can see by her expression Reagan loves the pool - not to mention all the people! I don't believe she has met a stranger yet! lol :)

Snacks are a great thing to have on the way to, back, or at the pool!
This was Reagan's first swimmingsuit this year. Reagan must have hit a growth spurt since I purchased it this spring because it was a little tight. Yesterday while we were running errands we found the cute patriotic swimmingsuit pictured above. Even though the new one fits better we still thought the old one was cute and we'd go ahead and share some pictures of a silly girl and her sunglasses. :)



2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Reagan is SOOO CUTE in both swimsuits!! She's really growing. Enjoy this year very, very much. The age of two is beginning of the end of toddlerhood! BOO HOO, I love you, Reagan!!! See you in late August, early Sept., God willing. See MY GRANDsons this Thursday, again, God willing, that's the plan.
Riley is dedicated this coming Sunday.

Great Aunt Faye

DnE said...

Reagan you melt me with your cuteness! I wish we lived closer to enjoy it more often! I know Brendan would have so much fun playing with you.