Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not so new tricks...

Better late than never, right? So, these would have been new tricks if I'd posted them a month a go when I took the pictures... They're still all things Reagan is up to and in too though so I thought I'd go ahead and share them. She is such a little nut and loves to get attention from anyone who will give it to her!
~
Here's your silly bow, Mommy!
When ever someone exclaims "Oh Dear" or "Oh My!" Reagan puts her hands on the side of her head. She also does "All Gone" but putting her hands out to the side and shrugging but I apparently didn't snap a picture of that.
Reagan became fascinated with her belly button several weeks ago. Since she caught on to nose and eyes so quickly once she became interested we told her it's her belly button and now she points to it anytime she's asked where it is. She also likes to inspect Mommy and Daddy's belly buttons.
There it is!
Cousin Dan and Heidi taught Reagan how to show one finger whenever anyone asks how old she is.
I couldn't get a good picture because Reagan kept turning but you can kind of see that she is talking on two phones. Her hectic social calendar apparently requires the use of multiple phones...

No comments: