Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hanging Out With The Girls

While we were in Tennessee Kelly, Anna, Reagan, and I went to visit one of my best friends and bridesmaid, Emily Bass, and her daughter Sarah. It was so much fun to have all our little girls together! It was kind of surreal to be spending time with two people who I've been friends with forever and now we all have little girls the same age. Who would have thought?!?!
~
Reagan and Sarah playing together
Anna enjoying her girl time :)
After Anna woke up, we had a photo shoot of the girls. Emily took a ton of awesome pictures! Unforunately the CD she burned for me is already packed up for our move. This is the one picture I captured with my camera of our three sweet baby girls.

To see more cute pics of Anna, Sarah, and Reagan check out Sarah's blog at: http://www.markbass.blogspot.com/

No comments: