Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Heidi

I apologize again for being so deliquent in our posts lately. We're still traveling so that's still my excuse for the moment. :) These posts are a bit out of sequence but I had a few minutes today so I thought I would get some quick baby pictures up while I had the opportunity. I'd do more but Reagan is calling. :) Enjoy the pics and I'll get up more pics from Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Tennessee as soon as time permits!
~
On December 26, we left DC and spent one night in Michigan so we could see Reagan's second cousin, Heidi. It was so much fun to get the girls together since they haven't seen each other since last June. We had a fabulous time together and wish the visit could have been longer!!! :)
~
Heidi (10 1/2 mon) and Reagan (8 mon)
Time to Eat!
Checking each other out before exchanging gifts

Heidi is so funny!

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

They are starting to look like they are related!

Martin LaBar said...

. . . and thanks for using higher resolution photos! The one of Great-grandma and the kids is especially good.