Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Costume

I purchased this duck costume while I was pregnant with Reagan because I thought it was so funny. I'm so glad I did because I haven't seen anything I like nearly as well this year. I couldn't stand it any longer so I dressed her up in the costume a couple of weeks ago and Tim and I just laughed. Actually Reagan thought it was pretty funny too. Even though we have a month to go before Halloween I thought I would dress her up today and get some pictures to share with all of you - especially the Grandmas who have been asking to see it. Hope you enjoy our cute little duck! :)
~
As soon as Reagan had her costume on she started saying "cheese." She doesn't typically do that for pictures and we don't ask her too so I'm not sure where that came from. lol :)
A very excited and happy duck!
A naughty duck (trying to get onto the bed)
Don't you just love that big fluffy duck head and belly???
I love the duck feet too! lol :)
Silly duck!
Serious duck

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

Perhaps the "cheese" came from being around her oldest cousin, on your side, in her generation. He does that a lot.