Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reagan's New Tricks

The biggest news of the day is Reagan is almost walking. I tricked her into taking a couple of steps today. While Reagan was holding my hands I slipped them out of her grasp and lightly placed my fingers on top of hers. While I wasn't supporting her in anyway she only continues to walk as long as she feels my hand. As soon as I lift my hand she falls down. So, as we've suspected for a while now she can walk she just doesn't realize it. We'll keep working on it and keep you posted as to when Reagan is officially walking completely and totally on her own! :)
~
Reagan started blowing kisses while we were visiting Illinois. She especially enjoyed blowing Aunt Julie kisses. Now she prefers to blow kisses instead of giving you a kiss directly. While it's a bit difficult to capture a kiss being blown in still pictures, Great Aunt Faye asked us to have Reagan blow her a kiss once she started. So, this post is especially for you Aunt Faye! Thank you to Aunt Julie for the cute outfit! :)
Looks like Reagan is sending Aunt Faye an extremely juicy kiss!
While we were in Illinois Reagan was fascinated with Grandpa Jim's deer mounts. Grandma Karen and Reagan spent a lot of time playing/looking at the deer. One of the things Grandma Karen started was pointing/asking "where is the deer's nose? Reagan's nose?" We've kept this game up since returning home and this week Reagan has started pointing to her or your nose when asked. :) Here she is pointing to Daddy's nose.
Here's your silly bow, Mom
I crack me up! lol :)

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, Reagan, for blowing me a kiss...It's been very breezy here, so it didn't take it long to arrive. I got ALL the benefits of the love, with none of the moisture! Guess the wind took care of that. I've just blown one back to you; watch out for it! Anytime you feel the wind, remember, it may be carrying a kiss! I'll try to get a picture of one to you, maybe by Monday or so! Your outfit was adorable, as are you!!! Love you very much,

Great Aunt Faye

P.S. Can't wait for that first picture of you walking alone; I'm so proud of you!