Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sports Girl

Reagan has received several really cute sports outfits from family over the last couple of months. We wanted to make sure we posted some pictures for everyone to see our little sports fan. Thank you to everyone for the adorable outfits and I can't wait to take Reagan to a game!
~
Pappy Mickey gave Reagan this Cardinals outfit to drive Grandma Pat crazy because she and the whole family are huge Cubs fans.
~
Go Cardinals!!! :)
Look, I have a Cardinal!
Wait! Did I just say "Go Cardinals?!?!?!?!?!?"
Say it isn't so!!!!
Grandma Karen and Grandpa Jim sent Reagan a Bears outfit because Aunt Arla and Uncle Scott sent her a Packers outfit. We'll see what kind of a fan she turns out to be but we're betting she'll be a little cheeshead...
~
You guys are so silly! lol :) First you put me Cardinals gear and now you have me in Bears gear?

Getting better, but not so sure about the hat...
Perfection!

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

You were correct...she makes a GREAT looking fan, no matter what the team!! I'm sure that all those who contributed outfits will allow her a few years to choose a team for herself. I always marvel at the poses, which go SO well with your captions! Hugs/Kisses for our sweet little model!!!! Aunt Faye

Tim and Anna said...

You're so sweet! We just have lots of fun with Reagan and I have fun with her blog. I think this is such a great way to share her and her personality with all of you! :)