Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Dancing Monkey and Reagan's first Love/Hate Relationship

Reagan received her "Dancing Monkey" from cousins Darin, Elise, and Brendan. She hadn't paid much attention to it until we got home Monday evening. While Tim and I were unloading the car we could hear Reagan having quite the conversation in her exersaucer. When we went to check on her we discovered her alternately loving and yelling at her "Dancing Monkey." She's kept this up all week and we've found it quite entertaining. Here are some pictures of Reagan and her Monkey going at it:
~
I love him I love him not
I love him
I love him NOT!!!
It's official...
~
I LOVE him!!!

Thank you for such an entertaining and versatile toy Darin, Elise, and Brendan! lol :)

2 comments:

DnE said...

Reagan, we are thrilled to see that you do love your dancing monkey!
I love the narative - babies are so much fun. I wish I could see her playing in person.

- Elise

Martin LaBar said...

Is this a permanent relationship, or is she back to hating?

Great photos.