Thursday, July 26, 2007

Watch Me Grow - 3 Months

As you can see Miss. Reagan is getting pretty big! As you can also see she was enjoying sporting a new outfit from Great Uncle Martin and Aunt Faye for her 3 month picture. She's such a little ham sometimes! lol :)
~
Tim noticed yesterday that she is starting to try and roll from her back to her tummy. She is definately getting much better at tummy time so I expect she'll be making some great rolling progress in the coming month. :)
~
From now on I plan to provide just the previous month and her first picture for comparison purposes so we don't have to post so many of the same pictures each month. When I look at that first picture I can't believe she was ever so tiny!
~
Sorry I've been so delinquent in getting pictures posted lately. We've been out of town for the last three weeks visiting Alaska, Tennessee, and Michigan so we've been very busy. It also didn't help that I forgot our camera cord in Tennessee so we couldn't download any pictures for a while... We'll hopefully have the blog caught up on all our visits sometime during the next week. :)


No comments: